jQuery Gantt Editor has been created mainly as part of our project management solution, Teamwork.
Now, Here I have implement something good for you. I have implement tasks Drag Up / Down functionality in Gantt Editor.
After that implement sortable task functionality in ganttmaster.js. Find GanttMaster.prototype.loadProject()
function. loadProject() function used for load all tasks. Now we have bind sortable functionality of jQuery UI after dom creation.
You have to bind sortable functionality at end of loadProject() function. Here I give sample code to bind sortable functionality and also some validation that perform when drag Up / Down task.
Gantt editor is composed by three main sub parts/editors: the grid editor on the left, the Gantt editor on the right, and the detailed task editor in popup; actually the popup editor is used also for resources and assignments.
Now, Here I have implement something good for you. I have implement tasks Drag Up / Down functionality in Gantt Editor.
In Jquery Gantt editor Move Up / Down of task is there. But if you want to Drag selected task to some specific index then it is possible using drag up / down functionality.
For Drag Up / Down first I have to create to hidden field that store old index and new index of selected drag task.
After that implement sortable task functionality in ganttmaster.js. Find GanttMaster.prototype.loadProject()
function. loadProject() function used for load all tasks. Now we have bind sortable functionality of jQuery UI after dom creation.
You have to bind sortable functionality at end of loadProject() function. Here I give sample code to bind sortable functionality and also some validation that perform when drag Up / Down task.
Here I implement the sortable function to for drag drop task in editor.
In this code segment I used two methods that is :
1. dragUp()
2. dragDown()
I have implement these both methods in ganttTask.js.
Here I give you coe segment for tese both method.
1. dragUp() :
2. dragDown() :
So finally after add all new functionality can perform task drag drop in jQuery Gantt Editor.
Please let me know if any thing need to be change.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment